ElectroHemp BioRad Hazardous Waste Cleanup Introduction
ElectroHemp - BioRad CleanUp5 Stage Phytoremediation Treatment Train - Removes Heavy Metals from the Soil faster than phytoremediation alone
Fact: 30,000 Superfund Sites in the USA full of toxic substances which have harmful and negative life changing effects on Human, Animals, and the Natural Environment.
1 in 6 Live Near a Hazmat Location
ElectroHemp BioRad CleanUp is a green remediation implementation strategy and process to clean up Hazmat Locations and Superfund sites in the St Louis Region and beyond.
ElectroHemp Natural and Organic BioRad Hazardous Waste Removal.
- Beneficial Soil Microbes
- Toxic Eating Micro Fungi
- Contain and Detoxify Soil and Water
5 Stage Treatment Train Speeds Up the Toxic Removal Process
- Grow plants that clean soil and are a source of sustainable biomass energy
- Utilize Electro-Horticulture to speed up the movement of heavy metals and toxins within the soil
- Encourage the growth of Microbes and Micro Fungi that aid in eliminating heavy metals and soil toxins
- Address Water Pollution by containment and filtration
- Solar PV and Sustainable Biomass resources provide “on-site” energy needs
|Electromigration is the forced movement of Heavy Metals in the Soil by Electro-Horticulture|
KEYS: ElectroHemp directs the heavy metal toxins to a central point where plants phyto-extract the toxins. Electro-Horticulture increases soil vitality which allows plants to grow bigger, healthier, and cycle more toxins from the soil.